Sunday, July 5, 2009

finally there are pictures

I have my camera back! And that means I finally have finished pictures to show…finally:

my cat thoroughly enjoying the new kitchen

the doorway to the dining room that we framed out

side view

here is the new “peninsula” area we put in where the wall was, we still need to get bar stools, there is a 12” overhang for a breakfast bar.

a close-up of the oil rubbed bronze (my favorite fixture color) faucet and the under mount sink

the thing I missed the most when our kitchen was under construction. my pink espresso machine.

breakfast bar area

You would think that after a huge undertaking like that we would have the sense to stop remodeling for a little while. Totally not true. We’re going to be demo-ing the kid’s bathroom here in two weeks or so. Unfortunately it’s for health reasons – we have mold and mildew and other such icky-ness. It would really be nice to remodel something around here just because we want to and not because we have to lol.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Amy!!! It looks great and I can't wait to see what you do to the bathroom that I felt like a huge Alison Wonderland in! You are doing wonderful things for the value of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I saw your post on the Hero Arts page and thought I'd stop by to take a look around. I love peeking in at other people's work. Your kitchen is beautiful. I love the colors.

    http://ohpleasework.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, got to love Cranky the Crane, he lives at our house too!!!
    I too lived with mould and other strange things growing in our bathroom............and yes, I felt that a hotel bathroom was more sanitary than ours.....enjoy cleaning your bathroom only because you want to, not because you HAVE TO.......xx
    Suzanne, Enchanted Things....

    ReplyDelete