Thursday, December 24, 2009

December Daily 2009: Day 23 & 24

Merry Christmas Eve! Our stockings are hung, our presents are wrapped and I am ready to share some December Daily pages!  here is Day 23's layout before:
And here is the layout after:
This layout was inspired by Ali's day eleven page, I fell in love with that fabric tag the moment I saw it.  This was really fun to put together and I'm sure that many parents out there can relate.  Here is a close up of the picture collage on the left (I put this together in Adobe Photoshop CS):
And here is a close up of the list on the right:
And here is the stuff I used: canvas tag by Pink Paislee; small letter stickers by Making Memories; printed paper behind clear acrylic by My Mind's Eye; font used: Rockwell Condensed.

Here is today's layout before:
and after:
I did this almost 100% digital, collage on the left and layout on the right was designed in Photoshop CS, snowflake was downloaded from Microsoft.com's free clip art section and altered in Adobe Illustrator; "hello" drawn with my Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet (this is super fun for putting hand-drawn elements on your digital layouts); "24" cut from this page by Making Memories; font used: avenir.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!  We will be on the road the day after Christmas so no blog posts until the 31st.  But then I hope to have the rest of the album finished.  Gotta go, I think I hear something on the roof...and bells too...

No comments:

Post a Comment