Friday, December 4, 2009

December Daily 2009: Day Three

Here is the layout before:

And here is the layout after (the picture is a bit washed out - darn flourescent lights)


Supplies used: sheet music printed from the internet and then cut with Extra Jumbo Scallop Circle punch from Marvy Uchida, smaller circle cut with Martha Stewart Scalloped Circle Punch-, Letter "3" by Creative Memories, journaling spot on tag by Heidi Swapp, paper on tag underneath photo and journaling spot by My Mind's Eye (this was purchased a few years ago and is discontinued), font: schoolhouse.

Lessons learned from this layout - When I printed my photo collage, I measured across the entire length of the clear page protector.  The problem?  The grommets (see before picture).  No problem, I thought.  I can remove them just like I did on the cover.  This was so much harder to remove than the ones on the cover, the plastic is stretchy and was very easily damaged.  So now I will measure the length of the area just beyond the grommets.  Lesson learned.

More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment