Friday, December 24, 2010

December Daily 2010 - days 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I have a whole slew of pictures to post here, five whole days of December Daily!  Here is day 19,
I am one of those crazy people who love wrapping presents.

Here is day 20,
I am in love with this day. We went to see Santa a wee bit late this year so we had to wait for quite some time, but the kids did really, really well.

Here is day 21,
 
I have an amazing neighbor who puts together fun things for the kids on an almost monthly basis. Some pictures and text is blurred out for privacy reasons. She even made gluten-free cake too! We are so lucky to have a neighbor like her.

Here is day 22,
Charlie Brown, grocery shopping, post office and Starbucks. Love.

Here is day 23,
This is a day that I've been waiting for all month, my whole family came over to make gluten-free Christmas cookies and treats.  There were so many pictures from today that I wanted to include that I made a "flip-up-accordian-style-thingie" on the right-hand page,
I cut a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock down to two 5.5" x 12". I folded them in half and adhered them together, adhering the last page to the book. Then I put the photos on and viola! They are all included.

Have a wonderful, blessed day today and tomorrow!  Just a reminder, my December Daily goes all the way to the 31st because we have another Christmas with my husband's family starting on the 27th.

Stay tuned sports fans! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pages, your album looks great. Love the wrapping paper in the first page, I have it too. Good luck going all the way to the 31.

    ReplyDelete