Tuesday, January 10, 2012

December Daily 2011...it's a wrap

Aaaand it's done!
December Daily 2011 is now a memory. I have ten whole days to cover so I broke them up into two different videos.

Here are my finished days 15-20:


And here are my finished days 20-25:


This is by far my favorite December Daily I've done.
I love the repurposed encyclopedia, the binder mechanism, and all the different mixed up pages.
The good news is that I have a whole slew of those encyclopedias (and binder mechanisms) so there's a good chance I'll be doing a very similar album again next year.

Thanks for sticking with me on this project! I'll have some more fun information on Project Life here soon, I'm doing some neat things with it this year that I definitely want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment