Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Daily 2014 is coming!

It has been a "crazier-than-normal" year for us in the Allen household.
Meet baby Vivian!
 
You'll see that she's changed quite a bit from her first picture in my February post :)
 
I really wanted to do December Daily again this year, but I knew that having a new baby would make things difficult, if not impossible, to do anything extra. And I was right! Things are crazy and chaotic...which makes me very glad that I made my album ahead of time back in June. Hey, even I thought it was nuts doing it that early. But I'm glad that I did. The fabulous Miss "V" came at the tail end of August and things have been nutso ever since!
 
So stay tuned for an introduction video which will be coming in the next few days!

Love and Craziness,

No comments:

Post a Comment