Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland....in Seattle???

We had our first white Christmas in....I can't even remember how long, which was kind of fun, but now it's getting a little bit dangerous around here. People in Seattle do not know how to drive in the snow! Case in point, we got stuck three times on our way to our parent's house yesterday...and they live down the street. Zach seriously had to get a shovel and dig out the wheels of our car to get out of our driveway, then up the teeny tiny hill to my parents' development, and then back into our driveway.

Very luckily, we haven't lost power for more than a few minutes at a time (thank God!), I don't mind being snowed in at all, as long as we have heat. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures here soon. I also want to post pictures of my homemade Christmas ornaments too, we'll see if I can do that later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment