Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Lunch Adventure With Roman

My in-laws were in town today so we decided to go to our favorite Indian food restaurant in Bellevue. They are fairly conservative so I was hoping that Roman would behave...I hear you laughing out there by the way...anyhow he started to get a little squirmy, but when the naan came, he was good to go! I tried giving him some chicken from my curry but he didn't have any of it.

So my Mother in law gestures to her plate and says "Would you like some yummy chicken?". Now I have to stop the story by saying that the following content should not be read by anyone that doesn't have pets and kids...namely cats and kids. Okay moving on - He looks at her plate (she had curry) and said "no, that's kitty puke".

My Mother in law sat up horrified and I am trying my very best to not pee my pants from laughing so hard. Lunch is always an adventure when you have a three year old.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...too funny! that is something a typical 3 year old would say!!!

    MMM..i Love Chicken Curry!

    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hilarious!!! I think that's the funniest thing he has ever said.

    ReplyDelete