Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in Seattle, sunny skies, warmer than the norm temps, perfect for the drive out to PCC. Roman had OT at 1:00 and afterwards we picked up a hot cocoa and a latte and off we went. I kind of went crazy when I saw all the great produce they had, we got a mini-watermelon, grapes, kiwis, satsumas, avocados, apples and more. What's great is that my kiddo DEVOURS any kind of fresh fruit. And actually, very recently most vegetables. All you have to do is ask him how a T-Rex or a Brontosaurus would eat the particular vegetable and he chomps away with great enthusiasm.

After the grocery store it was home again to make dinner and rough-house a bit with the boy, then downstairs to check email and orders, and now I am off to do laundry and see what I have on the DVR. Ahhhh, life is busy, but good!

No comments:

Post a Comment