Friday, February 27, 2009

I love Craigslist!!

Tomorrow we go to pick up the second round of bedroom furniture for Roman's "big boy" room. That's right folks, an actual twin bed for my baby *sob*. But the best part is that we paid what we would easily pay just in sales tax alone if we would have purchased the set brand new. Which we could never afford anyway...but you know what I mean.

I also found a post for some dinosaur items for a great price, and right now Roman is 100% dinosaur crazy. So we visit the gal's house and she has a TON of dinosaur stuff spread out and then she says "oh hold on a sec", runs upstairs and comes back with two more huge puzzles and throws throws them in for no additional cost.

Because of Craigslist, I am a lean mean money saving machine =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment