Roman had his re-evaluation for Developmental Preschool on Friday and it went amazingly well. This time I came armed with knowledge and reports from his private OT, ST and PT (Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist and Physical Therapist).
The evaluation was completely different then last time. This time, he met with the PT, ST and Developmental Preschool teacher whereas last time he just met with the PT. And at the end of the evaluation, the results were just what we were hoping for - his behavior, hearing and vision were rated as within normal limits (which we knew beforehand), and his large and fine motor skills and speech were eligible for review. Which means that they will either retest him themselves, or they will go off of the recent evaluations from his private therapy last month (which is of course preferable).
So we'll see how things go! Depending on the programs they have, we may do a combination of Preschool and private therapy. We will get the call hopefully sometime next week with the results.
On a crafty note, I have finally labeled my scrapbooks! For years I have been trying to find a way to label the spines so they look nice, orderly and not jumbled. I finally decided to make my own labels and play around with them until I got the look that I wanted. Here is the result,
Here is a close up of one of the labels,
They are 3/4" wide and 2 3/4" tall, I designed them in photoshop, printed them on photo paper, then laminated them with a 10 mil laminating sleeve. After cutting them out, I rounded the corners with my heavy duty corner rounder, then attached them to the spines with eyelets and my Cropadile Big Bite (I LOVE this tool).
The fonts I used are Perpetua Titling MT and the official Ali Edwards font.
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone!