Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Would you like to win a free Amybug's Primitive Attic Auction Template, Banner, Blog Template or About Me Page? If so, you're in the right place. I am starting a new promotion called Template Tuesday 2 Thursday!

I will be posting a fun question the first tuesday of the month, if you'd like to win an APA freebie, just leave a comment (just one!) with your answer and make sure that you are a Follower of my blog.

Comments are moderated (so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away) and will be closed at 8:00pm Pacific time on Thursday. I will pick a random number between one and...however many people leave comments, make sure they are a Follower and that will be our winner!

So this week's question is...

What is your favorite back to school memory growing up?

I will also be posting my answer to the question when the winners are announced Thursday evening. Make sure to come back then to see if you are a winner! Have a great day everyone and good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to win your template..My favorite memory of school days is taking the bus and the one stop I had to get off to change busses had a pet place where they helped injured pets and also took in lost pets and I would go and visit the pets every day and wonder what happened to them that they ended up there. Made my love of (especially dogs) grow and I always wanted to go up and have my own place to rescue digs. That never happened because I gave birth to 8 son's and 1 Daughter but we always had a lot of pets. We are retired now but we do have 2 American Eskimos that are almost 6 years old..1 of them has epilepsey and is on special herbs and then we took in 2 mixed lab puppies and they are 4 months old and getting huge plus we have 2 ferrill cats 6 years old and another cat that is over 17 years old...and all because I was inspired by a pet place on my way home from school every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! I used to hate going back to school--but I loved picking out my favorite-cover notebooks and folders, crayons, pencils and all that good stuff! I hated trying on the clothes but loved the new sneakers I got to pick out. Isn't it funny the things we remember? And I can't forget picking out the favorite lunch box! What a great giveaway! Thanks Amy, hope you're doing well.
    Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my ebay template I got from you and still use it! Never can have enough of your beautiful stuff! My favorite memory is when I was in fourth grade and it was nearing the end of the year so it was warm with flowers blooming everywhere. My Papaw had bought me a beautiful new painted pony and it was TORTURE for the day to be over with so I could get home to ride him. I didn't think the day would ever end! But, it did, and I almost jumped off the bus while it was still moving. I ran to the barn and Papaw had Toby saddled, bridled and ready to go when I got there. What a day! We were inseparable from that day forward. Hmm. . . I hope this counts as a school memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy..my favorite memory of going back to school was my Mom taking me school shopping when I was 12..just her and me and we shopped all day and we went out to lunch just the 2 of us..no cranky sister LOL!! We had a great time and I wish we made that a tradition..but that one year was the best. Thanks for doing this great giveaway and have a wonderful day!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete