Monday, August 31, 2009

a newsletter.....finally!

After a horribly long absence, I finally sent out a newsletter today to everyone on my mailing list...I hope you all didn't think I forgot about you!! With all the remodeling and the craziness that goes along with it, I haven't done an update in months and I really feel bad about that.

But all is good now! Lemme see if I can copy and paste the newsletter here....hold on a sec....

Welcome to the "End of Summer 2009" APA Newsletter!

Hello everyone! I know what you're thinking...”finally, a newsletter from Amybug!” Yes I have finally carved out some time to send out this newsletter. The upcoming Fall and Winter season is going to be busy for everyone and I want you all to be updated about the crazy goings-on at Amybug’s Primitive Attic.

I am now offering two and three column blog templates that work with blogger.com! They have been a great seller the last few months. And for those of you that are interested in using your blog as a selling tool, all blog templates come with up to five buttons with your order. Blog Templates allow you to match your website, auctions and even your eBay store!

I also wanted to make sure that everyone knew that all auction templates are always buy three within the same calendar month and get one free! Make sure not to add the free one to your cart, just let me know which one you’d like as your freebie via email. This is an ongoing promotion and will never, ever end!

I have also started a new blog that will cover my business, my family and also my other fun creative endeavors at http://amyscrazycreativelife.blogspot.com/. Be sure to visit this Tuesday, I will be starting a new promotion called “Template Tuesday through Thursday”. If you become a follower of my blog and leave a comment under the “Template Tuesday through Thursday” post, you will automatically be entered to win a free Auction Template! And if you don’t want an Auction Template, that’s okay! You can choose from a free Banner, About Me Page or Blog Template too. All of these options are available in your choice of the many designs on my website. More details to come this Tuesday!

I have listed a few new designs over the past month, inspired by recent trips to the antique store and the upcoming fall season. You can click on the thumbnails below to visit my website and remember that these and all new designs are always at the very bottom of the page.

And as always, all designs can be made into an Auction Template, About Me Page, eBay Storefront, Webset, Banner or two or three column Blog Template. Have a fabulous upcoming season and thank you all so much for your business and support!

Warmest Regards,

If you received this email from a friend, click here to sign up for the
Amybug's Primitive Attic newsletter.
To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders),
add amybugsells@comcast.net to your address book.






You can also take a peek at this on my website at http://www.amybug.com/EmailMarketing/EndOfSummer2009.html.

Although we're in a crazy recession, I have still had some business and for that I am extremely grateful. Not only for the money either. I really do need this creative outlet for my sanity. I need to create stuff to feel like a human being. To a non-creative type (like my dear husband) this sounds a bit dramatic (who me?), but all you artsy types out there feel me. So a huge thank you to everyone that I work with, I am a better wife, Mom and human being because you are my customer. Thank you!

Oh and stay posted too, I meant what I said about the "Template Tuesday through Thursday too"....and that will be every Tuesday through Thursday too......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment