Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December Daily 2009: Day 12, 13, 14 & 15

I have realized that doing a handmade Christmas and a December Daily album is kind of a lot for me to handle. Thus the super long break between posts.  But I have to say that I am having so much fun!  On to day 12!

Here is the layout before:
And here is the layout after:
I had so much fun decorating the coffee sleeve!  Onto the supplies: Starbucks Coffee Sleeve, Game Spinners by Tim Holtz; Clock transparancy by Heidi Swapp (I found this on eBay, I think it is discontinued); patterned paper by My Mind's Eye; ribbon, JoAnn Fabrics; labels by Avery; Holly elements cut with Martha Stewart Holly Punch and Stick It Felt; word stickers by Making Memories.

On to Day 13!  Here is the layout before:
And here is the layout after:
Today we saw snow flurries - the first of the season!  Roman loved it, he kept saying "look mommy, it's Christmas!".

Supplies used:  Pages from an antique dictionary (I got mine on eBay); word stickers by Making Memories; Polka Dot Patterned paper by Making Memories; typewriter; thread; font used, Avenir. 

Hello Day 14!  Here is the layout before:
And here is the layout after:
Supplies used: Poinsettia Blossom by Making Memories; "joy" and "my favorite gift" journaling tags also by Making Memories; paper tag underneath "14" by Papier Valise; vintage dictionary page; letter stickers by Creative Memories.

On to day 15!  Here is the layout before:
And here is the layout after:
I didn't use pictures on this layout (I didn't even take pictures that day), I thought it would be fun to put one of my planner pages in here, complete with my chicken scratch handwriting.  I also wanted to put a library card in there but it was too short.  So I stuck two together and used a ribbon to hide the seam.  Crafty eh?

Supplies used:  letter stamps and ink by Close To My Heart; planner page by Franklin Covey; library card bought at Discount School Supply - I LOVE this website; "You are Here" stamp by Stampers Anonymous.

That's all folks - stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment