Friday, December 11, 2009

December Daily 2009: Day Ten

Still freezing cold here in the Northwest - fingers crossed for snow tomorrow!  But now.....it's time for December Daily!  Here is Day Ten's layout before:



And here is the layout after:



For the story of the transparency, take a peek at my Day Nine page here.  I modeled the collage on the left to look like Day Nine's.  The journaling on this one reads:

It was super cold but sunny and clear.
Roman went to school for the first time all week after being sick.
Then it was off to the dentist for Roman and Zach.

I realized after the fact that nothing there explains the picture of the horse at the top.  Rookie mistake yet again.  It was such a beautiful day that I took a drive after dropping Roman off at school and found this clearing with a gorgeous view and the white horse.  Perfect!

Supplies used: Extra large playing card by Heidi Swapp; printed paper behind photo on right by My Mind's Eye.

I forgot to add that I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS on all of my photos and layouts too.  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment