Monday, December 21, 2009

December Daily freebie

After doing my day 17 page I realized that it would be fun to offer the "hello Tradition" journaling box that I designed to anyone that could use it.  It is a bit of a funky size, 5" high by 5.67" wide (I sized it to my page), but hopefully you can make it work with your project. 

If you are just using it as a black and white element, you can click on the image above to see the full-sized, print-quality version and "right click" to save it to your computer.  Or you can download the zipped up .png file by clicking here.

You can re-color the element by following the steps on the Designer Digitals website here.  Let me know if you use it - I'd like to start doing more of these freebies if they are useful.  Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment