Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello December Daily 2009

This year I have decided to do a super fun project inspired by Ali Edwards.


Photobucket
This is my December Daily album! December is usually an eventful and memorable month for families and this is such a fun way to be creative and remember all the fun things that happen too. My album goes all the way up to the 31st, we visit my husband’s family in Eastern Washington starting on the 26th, so we almost have two Christmases.

Like Ali, I used the Prima Canvas Album.

I took the grommets out like she did here, and covered it with light blue felt that I had left over from my son’s felt board with Stitch Witchery.


Photobucket
I lined the inside of the album with two sheets of red stick it felt – they were sized perfectly height-wise and I just overlapped them a little bit in the middle to make it fit perfectly.
Photobucket
Then I used the same red stick-it felt and used Martha Stewart bird punches to punch out the felt elements for the cover. Then I traced graduated circles on the back of the stick-it felt, cut them out stacked them for the snowman. Then I freehand cut the scarf out of white stick-it felt (did I mention that I love stick-it felt?).

Then I added new grommets and 2 ½” rings that I found in the needlepoint section of JoAnn Fabrics and viola! The album is ready to go.

Here are my pages that will soon be filled with photos and memorabilia this December. If you have questions about specific products used just leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you – I used a lot of the same products that Ali used on her album, I also have a few embellishments and pages that I designed myself as well.

Click on the images to see a larger version of the photos.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My goal is to post every day with my page(s) for the previous day. Have a creative day!

1 comment: