Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am back

First of all, I apologize for the extremely HUGE gap in posts, things have been a bit crazy around here lately.

Roman has been increasingly difficult lately, it is still super hard for him to transition between activities, even with his chart and giving a "count down" (five more minutes until we do this). There are many other things going on, almost too many to remember right now. Its been almost a constant battle for the last couple of months.

I am feeling better now, but I struggled with depression for a few weeks. I know that Moms of special needs kiddos can relate with me on this one. It is really hard sometimes.

We are having him tested for Autism again coming up here soon, he was tested at about 18 months and it didn't look like that was the case, but so many things have changed since then. That wouldn't change anything on our end, he would still get the care he needs through private therapy and through the school district. But it may open some doors for more resources for him, which is so, so important! He is such a great kid and we really want the best for him.

But I am now back! I buried myself in creative work when my husband came home (a saving grace for me, truly) and I have a super fun project for December! I am working on my post right now with all the details. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment