Sunday, June 6, 2010

we have successfully moved out

As of 7:30pm, we are officially homeless!  I am typing this on my Dad's laptop as I sit in my old room at my parents' house. We are staying with them until our new house closes - that's right we get to move not once...but twice!

The good news is that most everything so far has gone smoothly. The bad news is that our computer may be toast. Which is very, very bad news for my customers and my business. Not good at all.  Zach and my Dad are trying to fix it right now, I am hoping that we can get it up and running asap - I don't like being away from my email for too long!

So if you have emailed me in the last couple of days and havent heard back, I will get back to you as soon as I can!  And to my customers, I appreciate your patience and will get your order filled asap. Updates to come as they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment