Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting ready for December Daily 2011

It's about that time of year!

I kind of can't believe it, but it is.

December Daily 2011 is just around the corner. I'm doing something super fun this year, I'm repurposing an outdated encyclopedia. With the help of some gaffer tape and rub-ons of course. Here is a video that goes over my base pages and the album itself.
(please pardon the hacking away in the background, my poor husband is sick)




Here is the link to CariKraft's shop on Etsy, she is the gal I got those super fun mini Christmas flash cards from:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/CariKraft

I also wanted to include a link to another gal's shop, she is the one that did the round numbers I included in my album:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/everyjotandtittle

Here is the second video that goes over the digital elements that I'll be using on the photos that go on some of the transparencies.



So excited! If you have any questions please leave a comment. Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Luv, luv, luv your your DD. Lots of faves, but my fave, fave is the starbucks bag...I'm probably gonna' "lift" that idea from you :)
    Can't wait to see your album as it fills up

    Denise

    ReplyDelete