Friday, November 30, 2012

December Daily 2012 is here

Seriously though, where did November go?

It's that time of year again! One of my very favorite projects is here...December Daily 2012!
 
If you're new to December Daily, please check out Ali Edwards' blog here:


She is the gal that started this whole crazy thing. A month of memories and a fun creative outlet for the memory keeper in the family.

I've been doing this project since 2009 and each year I learn something new. If you'd like to take a peek at my past posts for those projects, scroll down until you see "projects" on the left and then click on the graphics below.

Like my album last year, this year I'm repurposing an old encyclopedia. Here is a run down of the album before I added the binder mechanism:

 
And after: 

 
Now onto finishing the outside of the album (with my photobombing cat): 

 
And here are the interior pages, you'll want to watch both videos as I accidentally cut off the end of the first video:


 
Here are some of the products that I used in this project,

And here are links to the shops that I talked about in the video,
 
 
As always if you have any questions, just send me an email or leave a comment here on my blog.
 
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Your album contained the most unique and inspiring pages (love how you laminated the Starbucks bag and then cut off the top to store cards. I would love to scraplift some of your ideas...any chance you may post pics of your individual days? Hope so and thanks for taking this inspiring video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! I'll be posting pictures of my individual finished days hopefully tomorrow. I'll also have an example of how I made my blank pages too. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete