Sunday, April 30, 2017

Current Goings On

Hey out there in the Blogosphere! It has been higher than the typical craziness in the Allen Family recently because I have started a new home business! This is in addition to my Amybug's Attic graphic design business, which has been a little slow lately.

I started designing T-Shirts through Amazon! I'm doing something that I love to do anyway (work in Photoshop and Illustrator). I'm really picky, so it takes me a while to find the right designs to use. And I didn't want to make anything that was crass, or off color. So here's what I have so far! I designed these in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.


Straight Outta Preschool

Straight Outta Kindergarten

Mama Bear

Fearless Girl
This Girl Is On Fire

Fearless Girl
Nevertheless She Persisted
Color Group #1

Fearless Girl
Nevertheless She Persisted
Color Group #2

Fearless Girl
Girl Power Word Cloud

I'm having a blast! I'll still be scrapbooking and finishing up my December Daily here shortly, stay tuned!
Love and Craziness,

No comments:

Post a Comment