Tuesday, June 9, 2009

another new design from my antique store spree

This design features something that I've never purchased before - my first tintype! It was much more expensive than the average photograph, but definitely worth it - I really love the image of the two girls. I also purchased a piece of antique sheet music which I used as the background and the logo at the top.

Now the colors on this one are a little different from what I've done in the past, I'm really getting into this whole altered-art/funky design thing. If you click on the thumbnail below, it is the last design marked "Vintage Tintype and Butterflies":

On a side note, it just hit me that this is design number 146. That's right, I've made 146 designs - now that doesn't mean that I have that many on my website, I have a handful that are still in the design stages. Some designs flow and I complete them quickly and some come along kicking and screaming lol.

I hope you enjoy, have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment