Sunday, January 3, 2010

December Daily 2009: Days 25, 26, 27 & 28

Happy New Year everyone!  I am incredibly stoked (did I just say that?!) to write this email, man did I have fun with this project.  I will seriously be doing more mini-books now.  So much fun.

Without further ado.....here is Day 25 before:
And here it is after:
Stuff I used: patterned paper from behind both photos from My Mind's Eye; word stickers by Making Memories; paint on left page, "spotlight" by Making Memories; transparency on right page talked about on my day five page here; font used: avenir.

Lots of fun.  And yes that is Skype on the page on the right, my sister and her boyfriend are in England for the holiday. Technology rocks.

And now on to day 26!  Here is the layout before:

And here are the "after" pages, I have two because of the file folder:

on this page I put memorabilia in the left pocket and I covered the file folder on the right with photos.  That was fun.  I designed a fun journaling box in Illustrator (I'm really loving doing that lately) and wrote in with white pen.  All aboard!
Stuff I used: File folder from Staples (cut down and corners rounded); white journaling pen by Signo (this is by far the best white pen I have found and I have gone through a bunch); gaffer tape by 7gypsies; word stickers by Making Memories; "26" letters by Thickers (I think this is the funniest, wittiest name for a product ever by the way).

This was fun to put together but a little time consuming, I traced around the photo (stuck on the file folder) with a finger tip craft knife (which I highly recommend for doing detailed cutting).

Here is day 27 before:
and after:
Stuff I used: random ledger paper from Bartell Drugstore; pages from an antique dictionary; word stickers from Making Memories; mini letter stickers from Making Memories; stamp set is an oldie I got for a great deal on eBay; ornament on right page, unknown; "27" number stickers from Creative Memories (I think they may be retired, I got them a really long time ago).

I didn't take many pictures that day, my cold had gone from bad to worse and I slept most of the day.  Now onto day 28 before:
and after:
for this layout I ended up using two ways of showing the number 28.  Why?  I found this awesome website called Sky Blue Pink, if you are looking for fun playing cards to use in altered art projects or scrapbooking - you must see this website.  It is awesome.  Anyways, I found some fun Christmas playing cards and thought I would use them for next year's album. I got them and couldn't wait.  They are really, really cute.

Stuff I used: patterned paper from My Mind's Eye; stocking graphic behind "28" from Making Memories; "28" numbers unknown; word stickers by Making Memories; font used: bookman.

29, 30 and 31 coming tomorrow, stay tuned sports fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment